Sports, camps, and family nights! Oh my! The Y has many different programs and events for the kiddos to the active older adults.> Click here to read more
With the holiday season upon us…there's no time like now, to recommit to regular physical activity and challenge yourself and your family, to a healthier holidays!
Here's a top 10 list of things you or your family can do at the Y:
1. Get a family membership and save on Y programs…sports are now free ($14.00 supply fee per child)
2. Plan your holiday shopping trips and let your kids have a great time at the Y!
3. Kids 3-12, get ready for a Cheer Clinic on December 13.
4. Mom and Dad, while your kid's are cheering, try our Group Cycling classes.
5. Get ready for next summer…sign you children up for our new Swim Academy today!
6. Give the gift of health and purchase a Y membership for someone for Christmas!
7. Let you kid's "hoop" it up in our youth basketball league.
8. December 6 is Breakfast with Santa, free for Y Family Members and Parents…check out Tai Chi.
9. Don't let the holidays weigh you down, ask about the return of Holiday Survivor!
10. Ring in 2015 at this year's Resolution Run, this year on New Year's Day!
As a charity, we continually need to raise funds to help others become involved at the Y or to improve our facilities for years to come. Your donation can help someone have a life-changing experience. At a giving time of year, your gift can help us!
Remember...the Y is so much more than a gym!
Sue White, CEO
In honor of the Y's upcoming 100th birthday, we would love to hear YOUR stories of how the Y has impacted your life over the years. Your stories will be to preserve the history of our facility. To share your stories, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed a sports deadline? Didn't know there was after school care? Looking to join the Y team? Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter and program alerts! It's quick, simple, and you'll never miss out on the fun at the Y!